Welcome to Friendly Farms! We are your source for essence extraction, biodiesel stills and processing equipment, indoor gardening supplies and information and so much more!
The original Extraction Contraption and the new, food grade Herb Hog represent the state of the art in plant essence extraction. Our process uses NO harsh chemicals, alcohol or butane and is ready to use immediately after the extraction process.
Biodiesel Production Equipment
We can provide biodiesel production equipment to fit all needs, from the hobbyist to industrial size distillation equipment. All of our products are 100% high quality stainless steel that will last for years to come.
Press and Media
- Friendly Farms was highlighted on the Sun Of Hollywood website during the 2013 LA High Times Cannabis Cup.
- Friendly Farms unveiled the “Herb Hog” at the 2013 LA High Times Cannabis Cup. Garret Davis from JellyFish Films was there to document the event. Check out the music video of the event.
Wanna catch up with us? We’re always on the road at vendor events and conferences. Check us out at these upcoming events:
- August 9 -11, 2013 BAY AREA HEMPFEST, Richmond CA
- July 27, 2013: Maximum Yield Indoor Garden Expo, San Francisco CA
- July 20th 2013:
Covelo Building and Farm Supply
76420 Covelo Rd
Covelo, CA 95428
- July 13th 2013: Trinity River Garden Supply
39509 Hwy 299
Willow Creek, CA 95573
- June 22-23, 2013 High Times San Francisco Bay Area Medical Cannabis Cup, Richmond CA
- 4/13/- 4/14/13: HUMBOLT HYDRO EXPO, Blue Lake Casino, Blue Lake, CA
- 4/13/13: The Grow It and Know It Event, 54895 Hwy 101, Laytonville, CA
- 4/20/13 Hightime Denver Show
- 3/30/13: Bayside Garden Supply, Eureka, CA
- Tonight’s Earth Hour – it’s really about what you do next …Source: The Ecologist | Published on 2014-03-29
- My microbes, therefore I am: fermentation, health, and human identitySource: The Ecologist | Published on 2014-03-25
- Biochar is ‘carbon gold’ for Belize’s cacao farmersSource: The Ecologist | Published on 2014-03-17
- Travels with Chaparro – a letter from the SierraSource: The Ecologist | Published on 2014-03-05
- Maybe we can all learn from smaller islands?Source: The Ecologist | Published on 2014-03-03